White tissue attached to brown stool. Does it mean harm?

For the last week or so I ve been noticing a white tissue that seems to be attached to some of my stool . It s not toilet paper that was left in the toilet. It seems to be just on some of the stool. My stool is a beige to brown color. I ve been eating oatmeal this past week to eat healthier. Is there any chance that could be the tissue effect. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. as you describe it may be tapeworm segments alternatively may be undigested
or allergic part of oat meaj. You may have to get the stools examination and scaning for confermation of
diagnosis. I advise you to consult a gastroenterologist for diagnosis. thank you.