White substance on the penile head, did not have sex or masturbation for a long term. What could be the cause?

Hi, my name is Dan, I recently stop masturbation cold turkey been going just over a month now, I exercise alot and have not had sex in the past 9 months maybe longer, I don t drink, however last night I went out to a party and drank a few beers for first time in 4 years. I went to have a shower today and I noticed a white substance surrounding the head of my penis , I just took a shower got a fresh cloth and soup and whipped it off and cleaned it. I really need to know if its anything serious. I m worried because I haven t masturbated so no strain on my penis and I haven t had sex in 9 months so I don t understand whats going on or if its something I need to be concerned about , the substances didn t feel like semen
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
It seems that you might be having collection of smegma on glans penis.
As you did not have sex or masturbation, glans under foreskin remain uncleaned leading to collection of smegma.
Nothing to worry, remove smegma by averting foreskin and clean gently.
Make a habit of cleaning smegma while taking bath.
Ok and take care.