White substance from vaginal lips, not sexually active, masturbating daily. Smegma?

White sometimes greyish waxy substance on my vagina lips . Usually I notice it becomes more when I wipe myself. I started getting it a few days ago and been looking it up all over the internet and all i saw was something called smegma but that s normal and what i have isn t because I ve never gotten it before. I m not sexually active but do masturbate, lately on a daily basis and thought maybe its that. I don t have any discharge or any odd smells, maybe a little itchy but not too bad. What do I have please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer