White stuff in stools, pain under armpit, no anal itching, eats more

Hello, I just find a lot of white eggs like sesame seed size and looks like wax very very white in my 2 yrs old stool .He has regular soft stool a bite hard at time in the diappers. He doesn t show any symptons like itching, waking up at night or red anus , but he eat a little bite more then usually and sometime during the day he will cry because he will be complaining of a pain under his arm peet, like he is having a cramp . I tough after a while that may be he hurt something there but then he will be fine for the rest of the day??? What is it pls?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012