White stuff all over both tonsils, swollen and painful, sides of neck under chin hurt. Taking Clindamycin, Acyclovir. What's wrong ?

I have white stuff all over both tonsils and they are swollen an hurt bad. The sides of my neck hurt under my chin all the way to my ears and I have a cold sore on my left side of lip. I tested negative for strep and they gabe me a shot of rhodaseffen and gave me clindamycin and acyclovir to take on friday but syptoms have worsend. It starred out on my left side of and spread to the right. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013