White stripes in the back of throat, blisters on right side, red spots on roof of mouth. What is this ?

Hi!!(: i have these white stripes in the back of my throat starting on monday. around tuesday they started to turn red and hurting. then by wednesday i had a blister on my right side and its been like that till today. and today im getting red spots on top of the roof of my mouth what is this? (and it hurts to eat any type of meat or food. mostly meat because when i taste is it feels like i have to through up)
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Dentist 's  Response
The type of the lesions which you have described here that it started with white spots and blisters and afterwards they turn red it looks like that these are aphthous ulcers. This is a very common disease which occur in the mouth. It starts when there is stress or some stomach problem etc. Generally it heals on its own but when there is problem while taking food you can apply an ointment on the spots (ulcer) . The name of the ointment is mucopain.