White stringy emission from nail bed, similar thing with eyelids, blisters over lips. What could the cause be?

I have been pulling out white stringy things from my nail beds. If I use the tweezers to pull it out, more come out. I am freaking out. Then I started to notice that my eyelids had these same stringy things. I have been scrubbing the things out, but they are still there. If I put on liquid makeup on they will pour out. Its scaring me terribly. Then my lips got blisters all over them, after about two weeks they got really hard, and gray. I couldn t pull the skin off at all. I don t know what the heck is going on, but I am super scared. And I am so embrassed. Please tell me what is going on? And what I need to do? I hate being alive because I feel so dirty. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012