White, stringy, bitter stuff coming out through mouth, causes diarrhea on swallowing. Cause and cure?

what is this white stringy, bitter stuff coming out of my mouth? There is no end to is connected and I can never get rid of it. Not enough to spit out so I just swallow it....causes diarhea. Sometimes when I break it, it s looks like flesh. Feels like my innards are coming out through my mouth. It is not food, I ve checked that out already.Been to ENT, gastroenterologist , dentists, oral surgeons; had X-rays of esophagus , colon . No answer. Has taken Robinol, steroids-it s still there!. If I don t constantly pull it up with my tongue and teeth, it will choke me (feels like something went down the wrong way.) Happens a lot while I am asleep and I wake up strangling. Besides making me a nervous wreck, it is causing my mouth to be twisted from constantly trying to eradicate it from my mouth. It comes up on the right side, then between bottom back teeth or around the bottom of my gum. Had to have another root canal done because it causes bacteria to get into crevices of my teeth. Please help!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012