White stools, gas, bloating, cramps and back pain. Is it a bile issue ?

I have had white stools the last three days. The ONLY change in my diet has been that I started taking a probiotic three days ago. I got gas, bloating , a few cramps , and some pain in my back today. I looked up the use of probiotics and found that it could be contributing to the gas, bloating, etc. so I didn t take one today. But the stool has not returned to normal color yet. Should I wait a few days to see if the stool returns to normal color after not taking the probiotic? If it is a bile issue, will it create long term problems to wait a few days to see if it s the probiotic and the color returns to normal?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013