White stools. Normal blood count. No stomach or back pain. What to do?

Hello. I woke up this morning and had a bowl movement. After I finish I noticed my stool was white. I used the restroom two more times after that and it was still white. I was concerned by this. I have no other symptoms; stomach pain, back pain and urine is normal color. I went to the doctors and they did lab work. They came back to say that everything was perfect and my blood counts were normal. I am just wondering if I need to do anything else or just keep an eye out for any additional symptoms over the next few days. I should mention that I gave up meat for lent. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013