White stool after taking rectal pain killer. Is this something I should worry about ?

23 year old male, no serious medial history. I m currently in China and had lot of beer to drink last night. I m not sure how natural the beer was, my guess is not very. I took a rectal pain killer this morning and am now experiencing White stool. By white stool I mean White, translucent stool, a bit like egg white . I should add that it s comes in very small amounts, fairly regularly. I ve had it for a few hours. Is this something I should worry about, or should I wait a day to see whether it improves?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Your white stool, in small amounts- can be an Acute GE. If the episodes become frequent, then it is a sign of GE.

This can be also due to binge of beer, you had last night. wait for another 3-4 hours and watch.