White sticky stuff started coming out of private area. Will it have any effect on having periods?

Hi, I m wondering when my daughter s period will come. She is turning 13 on July 26. She usually get a white sticky coming out of her private area. Sometimes it dries and it crumples in her underwear. She also has hair down there too. Plus she has this brownish thing that sticks out of her private area too. Does that effect her having her period?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Pubic hair is common there.
The brownish and whitish discharge is common as puberty approaches.
As long as there is no odour, itching, dont worry.
Wait for a year more,if she does not menstruate, consult a gynec.