White spots under my skin on the inner side of labia, acne. What should i do?

Hello, I have a little problem. Or maybe not, but I have read some articles about condylomata and I got scared that I have those, but I m not sure. I d like to ask before I meet my gynecologist , cause I always find that embarrassing over there. So I ve found some little white spots under my skin on the inner side of my labia . It looks like acne , but there are so many of them. I m really worried. I m attaching some pics. Please help me. WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013