White spots over tonsils, fever, body pain with mild shivering. Took Refzil, paracetamol. Best solution ?

Hi, I am facing tonsilittes problem for almost 6-7 yrs now, the infection is though mild but it occurs every month..the symptoms are white spots over tonsils gland , fever upto 100, body pain with mild shiverring. I am 29 yesra old female and married. My height is 5.1 feet . I do not have hereditary problems but in general have low immunity . I have consulted many doctors as it was an old problem but in last 1 year the problem is more frequent. I have been taking refzil-o 500 antibiotic for some time now with parecetamols. Also I moved to homeopathic medicines but I found them too mild to treat my infection. Please suggest the best solution, will be v thankful.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012