White spots on vagina, yellow thick discharge, irregular period, abnormal growth of vagina. What may be wrong?

Hello. So.. I am 13 years old and I think I have some problems with my vagina but I don't want to say anything to my mum. So my inner thingeys are bigger than the lips so everything is hanging out. My inner vagina has like white dots that sometimes itches. I get sometimes very thick and yellow discharges before my period. Sometimes the discharges are even brown. My period is very irregular. Sometimes I have period 2 times a month. Like I have a period for 7 days and then after 3 weeks my period starts and again. I am using tampons because my period is so bad I cant use normal pads. Of course at night time I use pads. One time I tried not to use tampons at school and I bleeded all over my jeans and had to go home. So yeah... Is there something wrong with me? I am really scared.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013