White spots on the scrotum, reddish flaky spots. Genital warts? Had unprotected sex in the past

On my scrotum I have what appears to be white spots which sometimes turn to be red flaky spots, When its white it appears to have the same description as genital warts . When i itch them the bits fall off and its normal until they come back. I m 15 and i only had sex once with a girl last year around June. I would go to a doctor but I cannot tell my parents that I had sex because i come from a background where sex before marriage is unacceptable. this seems to be a minor case as they are small but would they go away when they re untreated?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013