White spots on brain, tingling in body, cold rush sensations, some heartburn, shortness of breath. MRI normal. MS ?

I have been worried about MRI results, which came out fine. But. While waiting to see if my white spots on brain might mean ms, I started having panic attacks. Tingling in body, hyperventilating, cold rush sensations, and some heartburn , shortness of breath. I am not having the panic attacks anymore but have heartburn. Just found out 2 days ago that my blood work and MRI was fine. Could the heartburn be nerves? Just feeling different.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  132 Awaiting Answer