White spots around lips, pigmentation on face. Using creams. Permanent cure?

I have some white spots around my lips , pigmentation on face...right now i m using venusia craem and taking Keraglo Fore tablets...I have also thyroid shifting duty...How can i remove white spots and pigmentation from my skin? It happens 1 and 1/2 yaers that time doctor give me elovera and momisoft cream to use first 10 months, then told me to apply only elovera cream...after that three moths later told me to use Clindamycin gel and Alovera cream together but it makes my skin more i m using Venusia kin & hair is very much dry...what i should do?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012