White spot on tonsil, something stuck under tongue. Taking Amixicillin will help?

Hello. I am a 21 year old female. I have been having this weird feeling in the back of mythroat. I thot I had gotten some food or something but when I looked in. I saw a white spot on my tonsil. It was weird so I poked it it popped.out blah blah. Got them all out ( so I thot). After about 2 weeks last night I felt the feeling of something stuck like under my tongue. I looked and my very top crypt is huge. Droopy gross. I have been trying to get them out via help videos on youtube. No luck my tonsil just becomes tender. I have amoxicillin will that help?? I just don't want to go to doctor. Or for anykne to find out.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Hi, thank you for posting at HCM.

Those weird feelings show us that you suffer from a tonsilit achut purulent (festering throat). You should take antibiotic (amoxicilline 1gr 3x1- three times a day), if you are not allergic from amoxicilline. You need a local treatment with CVS Antiseptic Oral Cleanser. This will clean your throat and you will not feel the bad smell of the mouth. You should go to your medic to be treated in the right way.