White spot on the leg called Bolli, doubled after using medicines. What is this ?

Hi, My Niece is 13 year old and she had a white spot on her leg , which we showed it to the doctor in a town and they are calling it as Bolli , i am not sure what doo we say in English after using medicines it doubled up now there are two spots I really appreciate if any one of you suggest, what is this, How it causes and is there a cure for it and what are the precautions that we should take and how to prevent it. Thank you in Advance.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013