White spot on swollen tonsil, red spot on soft pallet, doing gargles with warm water. Treatment required?

Two days ago I found a white spot on a swollen tonsil and one red spot on the back of the soft pallet. Yesterday the red spot went away but I still had the one white spot on the tonsil. Today in the morning I had two white spots on the tonsil which is swollen. Now I also have a lot of little red spots on the back of my pallet. I have been doing gargles with warm water and salt. Should I go to the doctor on Monday
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013