White spot on scrotum, fordyce spots, taking tetralysal for acne

Hi, I m a 17 years old boy and about two days ago y found one white spot in the right side of my scrotum . Today I was changing my clothes and when I looked at my scrotum I found that there where like 15 white spots all around the right side of my scrotum and there are 2 or 3 little white spots in the left side. I ve been searching on internet and I think they are fordyce spots but I m not sure. I ve never had sexual intercourse and I m on my second month of tetralysal for treatening my face acne . I m really worried about this.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012