White spot on posterior pillar of tonsils, body weakness, disturbed tummy, sore throat. Will only gargling help ?

Hi doc. I am very worried about my white spot on my posterior pillar of my tonsils. First symptoms that i have was the feeling of vomitting all the time, body weakness, disturbed tummy, sore throat ,a bad breath,dry mouth. I went to our family doctor then i was given a medication for GERD . After 2 wks, all symptoms were gone except for the sore throat and dry mouth. At first i was worried about the white spots on the posterior tonsillar pillar but not i also noticed a white lesion on the lateral posterior area of my tongue . My family doctor told me that my blood test were normal and that i just have to gargle saline water . Pls give me advice...
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012