White spot on lip of urinary tract, cut on outside opening that has turned purplish with white streak, diagnosed with west Nile virus. Remedy?

I had a white spot on the lip of my urinaray track for at least 3 weeks then iwoke up three days ago with a half inch tare/cut on outer part of outside opening and now the cut is purplish with a white streak going from it to the white spot it hurts and itches, I was diagnosed with west Nile virus about 1.5 weeks ago but was originally sick with it 4.5 weeks ago and was on antibiotic at the onset of symptoms over a month ago. Should I just keep cleaning it and keeping it dry or do i need to goto my doctor
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer