White spot in throat, headache, black spot present in throat. Causes for symptoms?

I noticed a big white spot in my throat last week so I was like oh it must be strep ... . so I was starting to feel better except for everytime I sit up or stand up I get this unbelievable pain in my head...I was getting ready for bed when I decided to look at my throat again... now theres a massive black spot in my throat.... do you  have any idea what the black spots in my throat are?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern, do not worry
you should do gargles and take some green tea , start with antibiotics and drink plenty of wateravoid oily foods and soft drinks . I recommend to have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran