White spot directly on the eye causing blurred vision, taking Tobramycin and Dexamethasone Ophthalmic Suspension for pink eye. Will it subside?

I went to my family practice doctor and I was diagnosed with pink eye yesterday. My symptoms started on Tuesday with a red,watery eye and sensitivity to the light. I was prescribed Tobramycin and Dexamethasone Ophthalmic Suspension. After using the drops the light sensitivity has gotten better and I was able to open and keep my eye open. However, I noticed a white spot directly on my eye. I can not see through the eye. It looks like I am looking through a clear plastic bag. I am more concerned about this. I ve been applying the 1 drop every 4 hours as prescribed by the doctor. Is the white spot on my eye going to go away with time or is this something I will need to see an eye specialist?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012