White sperm like discharge from urethra since cystoscopy, masturbation addict. What could this be and its remedy?

sir i am 22 year old and doing masterburating and since 5 days ago i faced cythoscopy due to infection and urine retention problem , and now i noticed from date of that biopsy that some white like sperm is comming from my uretha and i am also a masterbutational addict from age of 10 so will you answer me that is this sperm or some infection passing out. if sperm that how to cure this please
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012