White specks in urine, constantly tired, feeling sick. Pregnant ?

Hello, I notice when I go to fhe bathroom that there are little white specks in my urine . I see this just about every time I go. Someone told me that you see this when you are pregnant. Im a little nervous that I may be. I dont really have any other symptoms other than being constantly tired and feeling sick a lot. And also my last period only lasted three days when it normally lasts six days. It was also lighter than normal kinda heavy on the first day, but that is it! Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012