White specks and small bubbles in urine. Family history of diabetes. Taking phrentermine. Should I stop?

i woke up this morning and had white specs in urine and small bubbles in urine. the bubbles went away after a few minuetes but the white specs were still there. I am taking diet pills and they work in the kidneys and my doctor told me I had a glucose of 106 and 75 creatine clearance and I got scared because diabeties is high in my family. I am so scared. I am 38 and trying to lose the weight. I have been drinking lots of water. My weight is 188 and I am 5 3. I lost so far 6 pounds. I am taking phrentermine. Should I stop ,I do not want to have kidney failure. I can not sleep I am scared.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013