White smelly pus oozing through the sebaceous cyst. Had popped it with a razor, used alcohol, tree tea oil. How can I get rid of the awful smell?

What can i use to get rid of the white smelly puss out of sebaceous cyst?? I ve cleaned it over and over to get rid of the smell and it won t go away. I have used alcohol, tea tree oil thinking it would dry up and stop stinking. Not happening. 8 years ago I got bit by a bug of some sort (maybe a spider?) when camping. My arm swelled up a bit and the bite did not go away. It was infected and hurt bad. Finally healed up after a couple months. However, it left behind a sebaceous cyst that I have had since with a whole of where the bite took place. I never tried popping it to get the puss out. Last week the cyst started hurting real bad. It got bigger and the surrounding area was swollen and hurt to the touch. I had my husband take a razor to the cyst and made a slit to release the white horrible smell and told him to pick out the sac to get rid of it and heal. Since he did that it keeps oozing the awful potent smell. What can I use to get rid of the smell? I now noticed that the surrounding area has other cyst under the skin when I press around the area. I had one of these smelly cyst on my chin for many years and had popped it continually to keep the bump down. It was about 20 years ago I went into a walk in clinic to see if a Dr. could get rid of this bump for me. All he did was press the bump together as I did all the time to release the puss. He charged me for a surgery charge for nothing. The only thing he did was brose my chin really bad and said he couldn t do anything. I was shocked he couldn t do anything for me since he was a Dr.? Anyway, 5 years after I found a Dr. Who was very personable and treated me like a person and not a number. Liked him off the bat. I was casually telling him the story of my cyst to see if he could help even though I was not there for that matter. He then said that would be easy to get rid of. Right then and there he made a small slit into my chin on top of the cyst and popped it dug out the sac. He never charged me for that. Since then I have no scar and has been gone ever since. Needless to say he was my Dr. for 12 years until he moved on. I miss him so much I can t find a Dr. like him and haven t seen a Dr. in years (family Dr.) with the exception of specialist. Can you help me? Thank you, Karen
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012