White seed-like spots in stool, vomiting, nauseous, c. diff, taking florastor tablets. Cure?

I have had white seed-like spots in my stool today and two days ago. I vomited three times yesterday. I thought I was better because I ate and kept down a salad this morning as well as rice pudding, soup, an apple and peaches for lunch and afternoon snack. I am feeling nausous again and feel like I will probably vomit again this evening, so I am only eating chicken and rice soup for dinner. I have had C. Diff in the past and I have been taking my Florastor tablets the past five days. Should I go to the ER if I throw-up this evening and do you think I should see my GI doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013