White round chunk of discharge falls out when I urinate and during bowels, sensitive in the vaginal area. What's this ?

Hi, I m 22 and sexually active. When I urinate, white round chunk of discharge falls out. This is also the case during a bowel movement . I am very sensitive in the vaginal area and I used to get yeast infections regularly. I was also diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis at some point, although I was treated, I was told that it may come back. I don t have any STDs. I am just scared it may be something serious. It is white round chunk, as if rolled into a ball.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013