White rash on vagina, itchy, painful, burning sensation on using hair removal creams. Treatment?

I have a small white rash looking thing on my vagina its itchy and painful I m not sure what it is but I just wants it to go away I went to the doctor for it but she s a quack she says I m fine but I know whatever this is isn t normal I ve been having it for quite a while and when I use hair removal cream I be sure to use the kind for sensitive skin but it seems to make it flare up worst and will burn .
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012