White raised area on the eye, seems to be a swollen vein, have blurred vision followed by headache. Advice?

I have a small white raised area on my left eye which looks like a big pimple on my eye ball and closer inspection revealed that it actually looks like a small swollen vein (although it s whiteish in colour, not red). Also, I had blurred vision in my left eye earlier which lasted for an hour, then a headache . I m feeling much better now, although the raised area is still present on my eyeball.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012