White pustules on hands, feet, skin peeling. Skin biopsy normal. Family history of condition. Causes?

I have had white pustules on my hands and feet for 2 years. After awhile they will start to go away and my hands will peel really bad. Very painful.although its never really gone. Just goes through its stages. I got a bi opsy that showed nothing. My twin sister also had it for two years. As soon as hers went away mine started and now my sister has it again. please help!
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ATOPIC DERMATITIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

-there is a strong familial predisposition to allergic diseases like asthma,eczema and hay fever
-frequently ,a personal history of collateral allergies is present.
-Besides allergens, emotional stresses and parental attitudes can also cause this condition

homeopathy is the best alternative choice for this condition for cure permanently.

wishing you good health