White polyps on gumline, roof of mouth, floating in stool. Bumps pop up on legs, buttocks. Herpes test negative. What's wrong?

I have white polyps that surface, go away, and resurface on my gumline and the roof of my mouth. There's also some sort of substance coming out when I urinate. It usually comes out in the first burst of urine which cause it to trickle at first and then I pee normal. I can see it floating in the stool. I've been exposed to std's before but had them treated. I also get bumps that pop up on my legs and buttocks. After a while they burst (usually from scratching them) and emit puss and blood. Then a sore remains and the scab over after a few hours. This has been going on for about 3 years. I went to the doctor about 2 years ago because I had sex with a woman who later told me she had herpes but my test came back negative. I recently went to the doctor to have the thing in my urine examined but I wont get my results until next week and I'm pretty nervous. Also my girlfriend and I have unprotected sex and she never gets pregnant but keep getting vaginosis. Her vagina emits a yellowish fluid and smells pretty bad. It didn't do this before having sex with me. We're scared . What's wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013