White pimples on tonsils, craters formation, have panic attacks, hypochondriasis. Help?

I ve noticed for the last few weeks that I ve had white pimple like bumps occuring on my right tonsil . They have disappeard on their own before. The first time I noticed it lasted maybe a week and once I had a slice of pizza it rubbed off and left a small hole which healed up. So, I assume it was a tonsil stone and had instant reliefe. Now, I notice another one on my right tonsil up near the top and I see another one forming in a crater of the tonsil. There s no pain. I don t feel them this time I just happen to notice them. I m 26/male. Don t smoke , rarely drink. I suffer from panic attacks and I believe I m a hypocondriac so you can imagine how hard this is for me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013