White pimples on pubic area. History of prostatitis, high PSA. Treatment options?

for the second time i have several little white pimples in the top of the pubic region. they started out as little pinhead pimples and merged into two large white boil - like pimples, discharging a little pus. my primary care physician did not believe it was an std but asked me to ask my urologist which i will do next week. last time, several months ago, they went away but left a red scarred area one inch by one eighth of an inch or so, horizontal. possible from excessive hetero sex or possible from internal issue with mesh from hernia operation two years ago? saw something on line about link to prostatitis but have been unable to find it again. (apparentliy had prostititus and have had ups and downs with psa for some time -- down from 3.7 of six months ago to 2.7 today.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012