White pimple like outbreaks near clitoris and inside the hood, pains on touching. Help?

I ve recently made an apptmnt to my Gyno bcuz I got a white pimple like outbreak near my clitoris and inside the hood it doesn t hurt but if I touch it then ya its sensitive I have not tried popin it cuz i m a bit afraid of wit it can be. I recently started using Summers eve wash for after my period and sex to keep myself clean I ve had it for a month now and haven t seen any outbreak til a few days ago..can u help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer