White pimple in eye, tender bump, undereye swollen with fluid, what could be this ?

I had one stye in my eye 6 months ago. A couple of days ago, a bit of dust or something got in my eye, and within a few hours I started getting a bump inside my right bottom lid. Yesterday I awoke to a swollen undereye starting about 1/2 below the lower lid: it looked almost like it had fluid retention, but was very soft. Today that swelling is a bit greater, there is some swelling close to the lower lid too, but is flat between the 2 swollen areas. The white of my eye is not red, I have almost no oozing, did not wake to crusty, it does not itch. It just feels uncomfortable, there is sensitivity/ pain if I touch on the outside where the inner pink with white inside bump is, and looks bad. I ve been putting leftover (still valid) Erythromycin Opthalmic Ointment .5% in the eye 2-3x/ day since day 1, and have done about 6 hot compresses.... What is it? What else can I do? About how long till it goes away?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011