White patches on upper body and spreading to face, tried Albentizol with Ocibec-N. Will it be okay ?

Hi White patches are seen on my upper body and is now spreading to face. This use to happen even at school ages for me. What I use to do is apply whitefield oinment on affected are for days and it will dis appear. How ever this is spreading faster now. I have consulted a doctor (Dermetologist) and he gave me Albentizol (Only 1 tab to take) and asked to apply an oinment OCIBEC-N (Beclomethasone Dipropionate, Neomycin Sulphate & Clotrimate Cream for 3 weeks Please can any one help whether this will be okay
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012