White patches on the tonsil, have pain. Swollen lymph nodes. History of chlamydia. Are these related?

I have white flat patches on the left side of my back cheeck by my tonsil. My tonsil hurts just a little bit no patches or white spots on tonsil but my throat does hurt when I swallow but nothing that is bothering. My left side of my neck does hurt as if my limp node is swollen when I touch it it hurts or when I wake up in the morning. I did give my husband unprotected oral about 3 weeks ago and went to the doctors due to pelvic pain to find out I had chlamydia:( which was diagnosed with pid.i was treated for that but then noticed those patches and sore throat can this be anything I need to go to doctors for as well as it gives me really bad headaches. I have no puss on tonsils just white flat patches on the left side cheeck right by tonsils. Any advice would help on what may be causing this
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013