White patches on the body, Vitiligo. Medication and treatment options?

hello doctors... Am XXX from XXXX... Am suffering from white patches on my body.. I am nt confirm abt tat is it vitiligo? Its appeared in my body around 12- 13 years ago... Bt @ very small parts.. Bt recently its starts to spread and am very affraid abt it.. Bt sme patches of my body automatically disappeared recently.. Is it completely treatable...? Which type of medical treatment is best for this? Homeo? Or ayurvedic? Plz answer me
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012