White patches on skin that seem to be dry and flaky at times, no improvement with anti-fungal creams. Help?

I have noticed white patches on my skin, mainly trunk area. Some are about the size of chicken pox and some about the size of a penny. I think the ones that are smaller are due having pityriasis rosea and they are scars. However the ones on my breast more bigger, dry and flakey a times. I saw a Physician and she said it was tinea vesicolor and prescribed me antifungal cream. Didnt change it. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013