White patches on skin, flatulence, burp problem, kind of vomiting sensation, upper abdomen pain. Cancer ?

Hello doctor, I am a 52 year old woman, two years ago I had kind of vommiting sensation, something gets caught in my upper abdomen and then I would vomit constantly, pain in my stomoch, then hospitalised. They check up but nothing. I was better after some medication. Meanwhile I got a few white patches on my skin, I don t have any family histior of vitigo. Again a few months back I was hospitalised with the same problem,in much more intense form. Again CT scan , and andoscopy. This time the endoscopy showed heavy spotting, white patches in my stomach inside. Again antibiotics, Necsium and Centrapro medicines. it subsided but whenever I eat anthing spicy or oily I am unconfortable. In the last two years I have developed flatulence and burp problem too which I never had earlier. Am I allergic to something or is it cancer or what?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012