White patches on scrotum, Habits of scratching my scrotum in past. Is it a type of STD?

Hi, Since about the age of 14 I ve had a habit of scratching my scrotum , this is mostly after i play sport but also sometimes when the area is dry and not even that itchy. Im now in my early 30 s and I have white patches on my scrotum below my penis . Im sure they are a result of years of habitual scratching. I doubt it a type of STD as I had never had sex before it started. there is also no pain at all unless I have scratched too hard. Im 32 of good health. Any advice on this would be very much appreciated. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012