White patches on neck, dorsum of hand. On steroids and immunosuppressant ointment. Not cured. Any treatment?

Sir, i am myself a 3rd year postgraduate student in Department of Anatomy . I am having white patches : on my nape of neck, dorsum of right wrist joint and one in the interdigital cleft of 2nd and 3rd fingers.AI showed to one dermatologist of my institute but he has prescribred me steroids, trimpo fprte and immunosuppresant ointment, with UV exposure. Since last one year i am taking the treatment and some spots which were small have gone but new ones have appeared but there is no relief in the bigger ones. Can u please tell me what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012