White patches on lips, eyes, ears. Using flucort h cream. Will it work on old patches?

I have white patches and used to apply Flucort H cream. I noticed changes but since more patches were noticed elsewhere on my body and application of cream to all areas takes a long time daily I discontinued about 5 years back. Now I want to at least bring colour changes for few small patches on lips , around the eyes , ears. Will application of Flucort to the old patches bring any benefits now. Please advise. Does it require exposure to sun after application of flucort.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012