White patches on hands, taken Candida and sulphur. Side effects?

dear doctor I was taking candida alb 30c and sulphur 30c on an advice of homeopath ,candida alb 1 tab in the morning and 1 tablet of sulphur at night ,i i took them bcz i had sever itching in anus area and had ibs problems from long long time so he recomended me those medicines . 3 days ago i had shingles like bubbles occoured on my fingers 1st and then myskin changed color , like white patches occoured on top of my hands and anemic kind of colour and feeling, hands r enamic white , like no red cells in them, i am very confused of iether of a reaction of sulphur or candida alb or it is a die off situation of candida or both or some thing else,shingles r now kind of flat but hands are still very pale and white powdery rough marks in between fingers . now while i m wriring my hands are feeling cold and non working sort of , very pale u can say , please help
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012