White patches on glans of penis, skin irritation. Cleaning with soap foam. Treatment?

HI, I have white patches developed on my penis glans , so I have an irritation also. I clean it with soap foam daily. Please let me know whom should I consult, I mean which specialization doctor. It will be greatful, if you can suggest any medicine.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012

It seems that you may be having leucoderma on glans penis.That may be developed after infection like candidiasis. You consult dermatologist. He will diagnose the condition and will give proper advice and treatment. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD